Dedicated Compliance Advisor
Like it or not, regulatory change is in full swing. New rules abound, new health plan contracts, new coverage limits, more Managed Medicaid, and the same old expectation that providers get it right the first time – every time. The regulatory landscape is broadening as reporting and expectations skyrocket.
From time to time, we all need an advisor we can count on.
TCC advisors are Certified in Health Care Compliance, Board Certified Fraud Examiners, Certified Medical Coders, and Certified Medical Investigators by the American Board of Forensic Examiners. As billing and coding advisors, and compliance counsellors, TCC staff are recognized around the country as Medicare and Medicaid experts. You can ask the states that hire them!
- Scheduled individual/organizational calls (2x mo.), additional as needed. Unlimited e-mail support and consultation.
- Twice monthly “Compliance Consortium” webinars or group calls with regulatory updates, many with CEUs.
- CHC (Certified in Healthcare Compliance) certification prep for your compliance officer.
- Billing, coding and clinical documentation advice and training materials for your local staff.
- On-call telephone advice and support: expert billing, coding and clinical documentation guidance.
- Compliance hotline services available (optional, but no additional fee)
- Unlimited access to the library of policies and procedures.
- Unlimited downloads of training and templates
- Up to 10 participants in the webinars (20 scheduled for 2017) for employees of the subscriber organization. Webinar program titles are attached
- Unlimited access to archived webinars
$500- $1500/monthly for single site operations/$2250/monthly for multiple sites/$2750/monthly for multiple states.
Write to DrDJ@Diligence.pro