The Compliance Consortium provides essential information and strategies to make your compliance personnel more knowledgeable and effective. Each site is moderated by seasoned experts, each with years of experience in both the public and private sectors.
- Health Plan Compliance, http://www.healthplancompliance.org, is a content-rich resource for Sponsor, Issuer and Plan professionals interested in the latest information related to Regulatory Compliance. Stay up to date and informed about trends, law changes, regulation updates and developments in the field. Access members-only resources and “insider information” to help your organization stay current and ensure your professional success.
- Behavioral Health Compliance, http://www.behavioralhealthcompliance.org, the first and largest site, is already a nationwide resource for providers and trade association members of the community behavioral health and substance use disorder fields. Our subscribers include state Medicaid authorities who lend valuable insight into daily exchanges with other members. The “Monday Compliance Update”, weekly for all members, is the gold standard for billing, coding and clinical documentation information.
- Long Term Care Compliance, http://www.ltccompliance.net, provides the same valuable resources as our other sites to the long term care industry. Owners, operators and lenders access the latest information and get “tips” about thriving in this highly scrutinized area of healthcare. This site has special sections relating to Real Estate Investment Trusts and resources for financially troubled owners and operators.
- MD Compliance, http://www.mdcompliance.org, is our compliance resource for the individual and small group practices, regardless of specialty. TCC offers small practices scalable compliance resources, from membership access and advice-only to full throttle compliance officer services.
- Coming Soon: DME Compliance, http://www.dmecompliance.org.